- Whenever you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- In general, you can also access the Website without disclosing your identify or any personally identifiable information. You are no longer anonymous to us once you have provided us with your personal information. We try to specify which fields are optional and which are necessary whenever possible. You can always refuse to disclose information by refusing to use a certain service or feature on the Website. Based on your behaviour on our Website, we may automatically track certain information about you. We utilise this data to conduct internal research on the demographics, interests, and behaviour of our users in order to better understand, protect, and serve them.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you transact with us, we gather additional information such as your billing address, credit/debit card number, expiration date, and other payment details, as well as tracking information for money orders and checks.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- We protect your privacy by following well-known security standards and processes, as well as adhering to all applicable privacy laws. Our websites use a combination of industry-accepted physical, technological, and procedural measures to keep your data safe throughout its life cycle in our infrastructure.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.