Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This is legal agreement between you and Bhawani Computer, Jaipur.
By joining, you are agreeing to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the products and prices listed on https://www.bhawanicomputer.com/ & any other content of this website at any time without prior notice.
- We provide proper GST invoice against all the products which we sell, we do not sell product without GST invoice. If you need your company's GST No. on the invoice then you will need to provide the 3 pages of GST certificate of your company for GST invoice.
- All the prices visible on Bhawani Computer website https://bhawanicomputer.com/are in Indian Rupees (INR) and are inclusive of taxes. We will dispatch all orders only after Bhawani Computer has received the payment for the same.
- All the prices mentioned on Bhawani Computer website are mentioned with reference to Jaipur office premises.
- All payments made via cheque/DD will be in favour of Bhawani Computer, Jaipur.
- Each and every product has its own minimum and maximum order quantity limits.
- Please ensure to place your orders before 5 pm (Monday to Friday) as we will not dispatch the orders placed after 5 pm on the same day.
- Bhawani Computer Jaipur cannot warrant the compatibility of any product for any particular use or purpose. We strongly recommend you to properly evaluate whether the product will be compatible with the given configuration or not.
- In case any product is defective within the manufacturer’s warranty period, the warranty for the same will be provided at the manufacturer service centre (service centre details are present below on our home page). We are not directly responsible for any product’s warranty.
- Warranties are limited on all products. Kindly check manufacturer’s website to verify the warranty and proceed further.
- Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers do not cover warranty by the manufacturer.
- If the item is physically damaged in transit, we are not responsible for the same. It is the duty of the buyer to immediately check the product’s physical condition at the time of receiving.
- We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
- In case any product is dead on arrival (DOA), the buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box. Then, it should be sent to manufacturer’s service centre within 7 days from billing date.
- The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Image of the product may vary from the actual product. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Bhawani Computer may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once the invoice is made, it cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof. Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
- Kindly review the shipping & billing information before placing your order.
- We request you to telephonically confirm your order details before placing it on our website.
- Freight will be charged on the basis of distance & number of boxes.
- All the shipments through transport will be on To Pay basis.
- In case there is any problem in product delivery, please contact the courier before contacting us.
- All views expressed by individuals on Bhawani Computer site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by Bhawani Computer.
- Bhawani Computers will not accept any cash payments above 1.9 Lakhs for the whole Financial year.